Wednesday, March 10, 2010

HANDBAGS FOR SPRING!


friends have recently asked me where they can find a cute handbag for spring without paying designer prices. there are definitely some great options. I tend to pick tote bags that provide space for all the necessities! one of my favorite looks is a monochromatic outfit with a solid-colored leather tote bag. it doesn't matter what you wear . . . your bag becomes the focus.

here are a few affordable options:

1) Banana Republic's Large Leather Tote $98 in PLUM --




2) Dooney & Bourke's Large Zipper Pocket Sac $265 in ORANGE -- a personal favorite! I have two and I LOVE the gold hardware and very durable leather. Comes in a variety of colors!




3) J. Crew's Bisbee Satchel $268 in SUMMER HYACINTH-- also available in tawny brown & jalapeno

3 comments:

  1. love them! you need to post more! love you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Courtney! I love your suggestions. I miss you and am so eager hear all about the newest addition to the Zwick family! (more importantly: baby blue or pretty in pink?)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I LOVe that banana republic one! So does this mean you are going to start posting regularly! :)

    ReplyDelete