Saturday, April 10, 2010

Party Fashion

contact
I decided to throw a little party this weekend--just for fun, to celebrate Spring's tardy arrival in Utah. It was really easy, even with a brand new baby, I just threw it together. What do you think?

JUST KIDDING. You weren't invited to the party because there really never was one! BUT I did come across this party planner's website and I think this is the best fashion for a party table I have ever seen! Check out her site: www.amyatlas.com. Click on the eye candy link!

3 comments:

  1. I just love Amy Atlas! She's really does those dessert bars best. People try to copy her style, but she creates amazing events and displays with with a crisp, stylish flair.

    ReplyDelete
  2. love it! and we should throw a little party for grace while i'm there! what do you think?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi!!!!! Yay!!! You posted!! Amy's parties look like the one you did for Taylor! Yours was every bit as cool and detailed! Yours was even better because your food table was gorgeous! I hope you will post pics of that one. Please!!!! I tried to memorize the details, but it was too much, I can only remember the candy table.

    ReplyDelete