Monday, November 30, 2009

MANY THANKS!

I just want to personally THANK everyone for your support
for The Kate Dress. I am touched by the sweet comments
posted from those that I have been out of contact with for
too long! It has been exciting to participate; the winner will
be announced on December 10th. Due to your enthusiasm,
no matter what the outcome of the Shabby Apple design contest,
I plan to move forward in launching courtneykate.
I will keep you posted on when The Kate Dress as well as other
dresses will be available for purchase on my website. Until then,
please feel free to check my blog for updates. Thank you so much for voting!

XoXo,
Courtney

3 comments:

  1. Courtney this is such wonderful and exciting news! So proud of you! We need to plan a launch party celebration. XOXO to you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Courtney, this is so exciting...your own line! You have tremendous style and I can't wait to see what you come up with. Please keep me posted on the developments!

    xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. If anyone can, you can! I have seen you host and decorate for parties that would outshine the best! Your eye for detail is sharp. You are a natural when it comes to beautifying anything! The art is in you!

    ReplyDelete