Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Color of the Season

i am in love with the color "light berry" at jcrew right now.
everyone looks amazing in it, from my cute blonde friend,
Shannon Freedman, to my brunette sister, Caitlin Wilson,
it is a great color for everyone. i always pick a seasonal color
to energize my wardrobe. for those who know me, it always tends
to be some shade of pink. this is definitely my color of the season--
it is okay to buy lots of one color, monochromatic wardrobes
are timeless. mix the seasonal color with all your basic whites,
blacks and of course dark denims.

here are some great pieces to choose from:

1. the amazing wool coat
Wisteria mohair jacket

2. cami to wear under cardigans
JCrew.com

3. the forever cardigan, a must-have for winter

1 comment:

  1. Love your advice. Can't wait to see your clothing line. Hope it includes clothes &/or accessories for kids.

    ReplyDelete