Friday, November 13, 2009

Dare to Design Dress Contest Results

My two darling friends, Emi Edgley and Arlene Lauper, both encouraged me to enter one of my dress designs in Shabby Apple's "Dare to Design" dress contest! I did it .. and found out just yesterday that my design -The Kate Dress- made the top 15 dress designs. Now I must garner enough votes to see through to dress production! If you get a moment, log on to Shabby Apple's Blog, then go to Comments. To vote, you must post a comment and specify #14. All it needs is a #14 for it to count as a vote for my dress design. Voting goes until November 30th. Thank you for your support!

8 comments:

  1. Courtney, I love the dress! It really is my very favorite. Funny that I know #15 designer. We live in neighboring towns in MA.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Courtney, Love the dress! I voted for it. Hope I get to see it come to fruition and hope you and your family are doing well!
    Chrissy Hansen (old Ladera Ranch friend)
    www.hansenexpress.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Court - LOVE LOVE your dress. Fingers crossed it goes to production. And congrats on the upcoming addition!! lots 'o love, Mary

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the dress. Voted for you. You have always had style...even when you were little. One of your divine talents. You and Caitlin were in the same talent line in heaven. Hope you don't mind me reading your blog. Good luck with the dress and the new addition!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. How fabulous! I always thought your were so stylish. I am so excited about the new baby-do you know if it's a girl or boy?
    Canessa

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hey Courtney
    I just stumbled on your blog. Your dress is beautiful.
    Hugs,
    Leah (Fosse)Karpowitz

    ReplyDelete
  7. hello, sweet girl. just voted;)

    xx

    ReplyDelete